Monday, August 22, 2005

First time for everything.....

So, this is it........ After hearing nothing but Blog this and blog that for the past four months from my other half, i thought I could give it a bash to prove im not so thick afterall..... Now being the kinda person I am, there was no way I was going to ask her how the damn things work (especially after the slagging i constantly give her about it). So here i am (a complete techno pleb) giving it a stab. I must say , I dont really know what I am expecting to happen , but as they say.... "Nothing ventured nothing gained !"
I know my spelling usually sux and my grammar can probably do with some work but what the hell....
I am having a terribly hard time today ...., ya see, my mate who is an Aussie ( Hi Skippy) has gone home for a 2 week holiday from Ireland where we are both Foreigners...... He says its to go to a wedding but i know better.... The Bugger is hiding from the terrible sledging he deserves.
Not too long ago I was the constant butt of many a joke related to the dismal state of South African Rugby........ How crap we were . Were we ever any good or was the rest of the world just duped into thinking we knew how to play? Etc Etc......
So when we won the Tri-Nations series last year the debate REALLY began to flow (with many stinging rebukes from me). Then we lost to Ireland and England and anyone else we happened apon which didnt help my cause much. Back to the drawing board it was for me and I took all the flack they threw at me with a bowed head and a heavy Heart mumbling things like " Feck off ya eejit!" or "We will be back to kick your smelly butts shortly" You get the drift....

Well, now is my moment of Glory and the twat has gapped it back home to hide in Australia till the storm has blown over !! Three times we beat them ....IN A ROW !!! Home and Away !!
If we can only do the All Blacks this weekend They wont hear the end of me......

5 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Well it looks like I have the honour of being the first one to comment on ur blog!
Now u don't have the excuse of being a technophobe anymore, hehe :-)
And Ja... GO BOKKE!!!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

I followed the link from Teri's post. So, let me be the 2nd person to comment on your blogsite.
We are kicking ass on the rugby field, so why stop there - lets take over the blogworld as well.
Hopefully we'll dropkick the Kiwi's into Tasmania this weekend. Now wouldn't that be grand!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Well, I will have to be the third to say hello and welcome. I just got there a day or two before you. I agree, the blogworld will never be the same again now that we are all here!!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Well thanx for the warm welcome all.
Chitty , I cant say youre a stranger.....a fellow blogger is constantly yabbering on about you.... mostly good stuff to :-)
Buddess..... you never were a stranger :-0
Hope not to bore you all to death.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

So, here we are waiting for your words of wisdom. :-) Don't stop now!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home