Thursday, March 09, 2006

I dont Understand... !

I don't understand.

After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on
Expenses - I had to give up drinking beer.
I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on weekends.

Anyway,

I gave it up but I noticed the other day when she came home from
Grocery shopping the receipt included 450 bucks in makeup.
I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up > anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."
I told her, "fcuk off, that's what the beer was for!"

7 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Terri said...

ja I rather thought this one might end up here, lol!

happy anniversary 2 u 2!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Thanx Mluv.....

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

If I had to tell my hubby to give up his beer he will laugh in my face. Is it your anniversary. Happy anniversary anyway.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

If I would have to tell my hubby to give up anything it would probably be fishing - and that would never happen.HAH! So I will continue to buy make-up, it's cheaper than fishing, well not really, but he believs that anyway - hee! Oh and happy Anniverasy!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Thanks for the wishes Watalot.

Yeah Spookie ....Makeup will NEVER be cheaper than fishing :-) But it has more uses though ..... Thanks for the wishes too....

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Hello anybody there? Where are you hiding

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

Haha... there is no way you can EVER win this battle.
IMHO women buy make-up to fend off the competition. Men are just the rationalisation and a fortunate side-effect.
Don't tell Terri I said that, she'll come after me and beat me up... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home