Thursday, March 02, 2006

Son in Laws ....

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound
coming from her daughter's bedroom. When she opened the door, she found
her
daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator. "What are you doing?" She
exclaimed. The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my
parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."
Later that week the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming
sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his
daughter
naked on a sofa with her vibrator. "What are you doing?" He exclaimed.
The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and
This is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."
A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this
time in the living room. Upon entering the room, she found her
husband watching television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him on
the
Couch.
"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.
He replied, "Watching the cricket with my son-in-law."

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

Nice to begin your Friday morning with some humour. If you want to go to my blog there's a joke to. The P sighns of getting old.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Thanx Whatalot.... I believe we have a friend in common ? I will definately go check out your blog in the morning.... Just got back from Prague so got unpacking to do ...(and a hangover to get rid of...)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Hey you. Did you change your look? And I'm that friend..hehehe. I know you, but you don't know each other. Nice to be one up for a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home