Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stop Streets explained...

Cop pulls over a taxi.
Cop says: "License please."
Taxi driver says: "What for?"
Cop: "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign."
Taxi driver: "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
Cop: "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License please."
Taxi driver: "What's the difference?"
Cop: "The difference is you have to come to a complete stop, that's the law. License please!"
Taxi driver: "Heish ... if you can show me the difference between slow
down and stop, I'll give you my license and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket."
Cop says: "Exit your vehicle, sir."
The taxi driver gets out of his taxi, whereupon the cop takes out his truncheon and starts beating the crap out of the taxi driver and says: "you want me to stop or just slow down?"

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

good one have you been to my joke blog yet

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Nope, just your normal one..... I will go see if i can find it....

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Terri said...

hehehe, that is SO your sense of humor!
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home