Monday, June 12, 2006

Just too much ... I cant stop laughing....

A rich white guy decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all

of his buddies and neighbours. He also invited Philamon, the token

black guy in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the

backyard of his mansion.

Everyone was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp,

oysters and BBQ and flirting with the women. At the height of the

party, the rich white dude said, "I have a 10 ft. man-eating crocodile

in my pool and I'll give a million bucks to anyone who has the balls to

jump in."

The words were barely out of the rich white dude's mouth when there was

a loud splash and everyone turned around and saw Philamon in the pool!

Philamon was fighting the croc and kicking its ass! He was jabbing the

croc in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds of

things like head butts and chokeholds, biting the croc on the tail and

flipping it through the air like some kind of Japanese Judo Instructor.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Philamon and

the croc were screaming and raising hell. Finally Philamon strangled

the croc and let it sink to the bottom like a sick goldfish. Philamon

then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him

in disbelief.

Finally the rich white guy says, "Well, Philamon, I reckon I owe you a

million bucks."

"No, that's okay. I don't want it," said Philamon.

The rich white dude said, "Man, I have to give you something. You won

the bet. How about half a million bucks then?"

"No thanks. I don't want it.", answered Philamon.

The white dude said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something.That

was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock

options?"

The brother said no.

The confused rich white guy said, "Well, Philamon, then what do you

want?"

Philamon answered, "I want the name of the muthaf*cker who pushed me in

the pool!"

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

my joke blog is www.whatalotofjokes.blogspot.com

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

OK, I will go and see :-)
Hpoe all is well in PE ?

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

that was funny, i'll have to go through your archives when i have more time. have a good one and i'll be back.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Thanks Chuck, will look forward to your visit :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home