Monday, July 10, 2006

Dear Santy.....

Dear Santy,

I know this is not the normal time you get letters for requests so I thought you may have some extra time to spend on thinking it over.

I have been a good boy this year and tried to work hard.
I have been diligent and loving to my family.
I havent screwed anybody overlately (that didnt desrve it).
I got the dent in the car fixed that I caused.
I bought my wife a pretty new house to decorate with whatever her heart desires.
I helped a friend in need yesterday with money I may never see again.
I fetch and carry my wife and daughter to and from appointments and train stations of my own volition, even without even being asked.
I have been abstenious with regards consumption of excess alcohol.

Etc Etc Etc ..... ad Nauseum.......


NOW WHERE IS MY FUCKEN PUPPY ??????!!! !!!

I SO do want a puppy,..... I love the smell and feel of them. I love that they cuddle and squirm against you when the doze off next to you on the couch. I especially love the smell of their ears.(yeah it is a bit weird but I dont care).It doesnt have to be a big one - just a little one will do.
Maybe a Jack Russel or a fox terrier or even better a little wire haired terrier like Rintin. I promise i will walk him, I will even clean up after him, he can go to the kennels when we go away on holiday.

I know its not practical - but I do SO want a puppy.......

or pls take the ache from my heart.

7 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Terri said...

That bad huh?
I guess we'll have to think about it then...

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

everyone should have a puppy

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Oh Buddy!! To hear a man want it so bad is music to any women's ears!!!! Come on Terri - give it to him...he deserves it...

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Thanks for the support guys. Just what I wanted to hear !! I think maybe when we get back from our European Bike tour, I amy crack Terri Into relenting :-).
Chuck, I agree with you ! Glad youre feeling better ansd hope it stays good.
Kwickchat, If you arrive with a puppy in a bow I would be in your debt for ever :-)
Buddess, You know me.... I always want it so bad ...Hahaha ! And Terri is SO giving...

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger whatalotoffun said...

hello I am back buddess helped me with internet at home and boy is it slow. So now I can post again i was getting withdraw simptoms it was bad. So check out my joke blog again. Take care are you guys settled in your new place now.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said...

aaaaaawwww... did santy write back?

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I used to be a puppy!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home