Friday, July 28, 2006

How to tell when your team is going down the crapper...


I would be a staunch supporter of my national rugby union team.
I have been the only one (on occasion)who steadfastly believes they can do the job.
Through thick and thin as they say....
But you know that the road is getting rocky when you get jokes sent to you like this one....

Please be careful



I need to warn you about a new crime wave hitting the country.



Last night I was attacked and forced to the ground. The guy pushed something into my pocket and ran away. When I looked what it was, I saw it's a ticket to the next Springbok rugby game.



Please be careful, these people are desperate to get rid of these tickets and will stop at nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



You see what Im getting at ..... ? I STILL dont care.... The boys will do what needs to be done to make me proud ! Even if it takes a while :-)

5 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

I am so glad I am not the only loyal supporter!!! Thank you Buddy. I LOVE YOU!!!! GO BOKKE!!!!

I was beginning to feel rather lonely...I went to Spar last Saturday after the meeting that I was wearing my Springbok jersey to and you should have seen how the people were looking at me. I am sure I saw pity in some eyes. I AM PROUD to be a BOK Supporter. A real supporter stands by his/her team!!!!! Sis on everyone for being such goodweather supporters. You should hang your heads in shame. OK, rant over. See, you got me all fired up...have a lovely weekend!!!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger DelBoy said...

Thought you may like this one too:

Since Sunday evening the whole World has been debating what Italian defender Marco Materazzi said to Zinedine Zidane to make the retiring Frenchman react in the way he did. The French captain, in his last ever professional game, thrust his head into Materazzi's chest in Sunday's World Cup Final resulting in a red card and shame for Zidane. Today, with the help of Italian lip-reader Arturo Belladini, we can reveal what drove Zidane to self destruct. Materazzi was seen to hold Zidane's shirt on the edge of the penalty box in extra-time at which point Zidane said, "If you want my shirt so bad you can have it." Materazzi responded, "I dont want your shirt, you m***** f***** . You're a f****** old man." As they jog away Zidane is seen to laugh at this and it is unclear how he responded as his back was to the TV camera. Materazzi then hit a volley of abuse, "You should've quit 2 years ago, you're a f****** has-been". "M***** f*****! Your mum is a f****** Muslim terrorist and you are too. F*** you, old man, f*** you. Old man, this arena is not for you anymore m***** f*****." Zidane carries on jogging
away.
"You are only good enough for Springboks now." It's at this very point Zidane turned and head-butted him.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

You’ve been “Tagged” come to my site to see how to play, thanks.
http://chucklodown.blogspot.com

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Buddess, Yeah its you and me against the world :-) Im not scared - we can take em .....

Delboy, Nice one !! I saw that one too ...jeeze where do they all come from.... Lose a few lousy matches and the world is out to crucify ya !!

Chauck , Thanx for the tag, Ill be over to see my fate soon.... Goin to be away touring Europe on my bike for 3 weeks Starting Saturday so If I seem quiet thats the reason....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home