Monday, November 14, 2005

Tagged ...

Ok, so Delboy finally got me, tagged by the tag fairy...

1. I am a Leo and am pretty true to form there.... I am an unusually bouncy morning person, which bugs the crap out of my other half who is fondly known as the "yak" in the mornings.
2. I am a classist - I detest having to share my space with other people who are ill mannered, stupid , have no social conscience , have opninions that are too strong to debate, or are scum...
3. I suffer from road rage .
4. I figure that most things can be fixed by one of 3 things - more guinness, more sex, or a bullet.
5. I REFUSE to be bullied. By bosses, cops, muggers or anyone higher up the food chain than me. I figure we are all just people and when it comes to the crunch we all have a place in the scheme of things (even if it is just a bullet stop.)
6. I ALWAYS support the underdog in Sport. I am especially protective of girls/women and have ended up in more than a few fraca's defending what I assume is someones honour.... ?
7. I love things that go "BANG"
8. I laugh a lot.
9. Im not really bound by most rules .....
10. I HATE the cold.

Right, thats my lot.
I have had a lot of fun reading everones taggs but am not much of a contributer....

5 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Yak agrees with all of the above
:-)
You forgot to mention that your kitchen skills are somewhat limited and have been known to eat cornflakes with beer in the morning due to a lack of milk...

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger DelBoy said...

"Bullet stop". Sounds like a good description for half my customers! See you soon!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

"I love things that go "BANG". That wouldn't be in the night, would it? Yeah... didn't think so.
#10 must be a bitch being where you are at the moment.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

Oh, and he forgot to mention the bird. I think it is a blue one and it goes very fast!!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Terri... I didnt think the list was limitless or Id still be writing...
Delboy... Pity we cant use that option this end of the world (they frown upon it a LOT).
Chitty ... Night...Day ...morning...Im not fussy :-)
Buddess ...I lOVE the @Bird. Oh ja, And Im deadly at darts :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home