Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ever get caught Lurking ?

I have been extremely lazy of late and havent even thought about posting. I find it so much easier lurking around reading the hard work you guys put into your blogs. Also, Im a bit of a technophobe/eejit - so when i see all the pretty and clever pictures you all manage to put up accompanying the interesting and humour filled posts i reckon.... rather than bring down the tone of the whole blogspot, i would rather sneak from blog to blog just trying to find out why my other half is screeching with laughter, or scowling like a caged feline.... Mostly though ... why she spends a whole day typing away at a computer , only to arrive home and fire up the one here and camp on it like she is on Gaurd Duty.
Now dont get me wrong, she is a REALLY good Guard !! Not ONE blog comment sneaks past her !! She could be employed as the Blog police !! In Fact she could Train the Blog Police !!.....
I ,on the other hand (being the lazy sod that I am) prefer to play the latest shoot-em-up computer game or watch the gogglebox. I lurk when Im really at a loss for something to do . Anyway, I was lurking today and came across Ben O's blog about Lurkers . A lot of you were wondering what they are and why they do it..... So this is for you . " Hi My Name is Bosbefok..... and Im a Lurker ! " .......(waiting to hear the standard Reply !......)

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Terri said...

Hi Bosbefok!
Does that mean you have The Dreaded Lurkey?
:-D

Blog police, eh?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Bosbefok said...

Damn Woman ! How did you know I posted so quick ?? Been scanning the Blogpolice frequencies again ?? :-) Dee daa dee daa dee daa ....
Yep the dreaded Lurkey :-)

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Framesby 86 said...

We LOVE you, Bosbefok!!!!!Mind you, I am also a bit of a lurker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home